Saturday, January 15, 2011

14JAN2011 Accumulation: 0 Days since last snow: 2

That would be my house on the left.  These would not be my chairs.

Practically new red canvas n metal folding chair, upended.
Trainee chair on sidewalk.



The power of spot saving with crap can bring out undesirable traits.
.

Spot saver?  Trash?  Difficult to tell.

Two toned dirty metal chair with handy grip.

Honey Mustard colored vinyl with creme colored metal.
They don't make 'em like this any more.  I hope.

A fine wicker chair.  Since there's no snow or rain, weather damage is unlikely.


This is not the first winter for this slightly rusted metal framed grey vinyl model.

Terribly broken wooden chair. 

Odd flimsy metal crap of some sort.

Double stacked pair of green plastic chairs.
Extra durable!


Double stacked cones.
Must have seen the green chairs.

Very odd little end table with lock

I'm sorry...you wanted to park?  Really, there's just ... just so much snow, you see...
And that?  Yes, that would still be my house.
And those are still not. my. chairs.




No comments:

Post a Comment